H-TOWN HURRICANES YOUTH TRACK CLUB
Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23
"Can you weather the storm?"
Your #1 Club in developing young talent
WELCOME TO H-TOWN HURRICANES YOUTH TRACK CLUB
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MOST RECENT SIGNEES
STEPHEN F. AUSTIN
OKLAHOMA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY
Born to Compete
The H-Town Hurricanes Track Club is a non-profit youth organization established in 2007 to provide training and education in the sport of track and field as well as teach athletes fundamental values of integrity, good sportsmanship, self- discipline and the art of friendship and fair play.
To reach these goals, the H-Town Hurricanes staff is committed to:
• Educating athletes on skills of running, jumping and throwing.
• Educating themselves regarding training, race strategy, and nutrition and sharing their wealth of knowledge with one another and the athletes they service.
• Promoting the sport of track and field in the greater Houston area.
• Encouraging and motivating athletes in their academics.
• Establishing a competitive nature in athletes by providing opportunities for the athletes to strengthen their bodies as well as their minds.
• Building and maintaining healthy relationships with athletes, other clubs and the governing bodies of track and field competition in the greater Houston area (i.e. AAU and USATF).
• Reinforcing the importance of hard work, discipline, integrity, and good citizenship.
Greetings H-Town Hurricanes Family!
Practice sites are listed below, schedules and times are listed on TeamSnap
Hastings High School - Richmond / Alief
McAuliffe Middle School - Missouri City
Autumn Ridge Middle School - Humble
Clear Falls High School - Seabrook / Dickinson
George Bush High School - Richmond / Rosenberg
Be sure to join our TeamSnap for the most updated calendar and quick updates
Additional Communication Platform:
Please make sure you have registered with H-Town Hurricanes TeamSnap. For the age-appropriate athletes, encourage them to join as well.
This is another form of communication that we use to make sure we are reaching everyone in a timely manner. The practice schedule is on the TeamSnap calendar for your reference.
Click link below
TeamSnap :: H-Town Hurricanes ::