Your #1 Club in developing young talent
WELCOME TO H-TOWN HURRICANES YOUTH TRACK CLUB
Born to Compete
The Texas Hurricanes Track Club is a non-profit youth organization established in 2007 to provide training and education in the sport of track and field as well as teach athletes fundamental values of integrity, good sportsmanship, self- discipline and the art of friendship and fair play.
To reach these goals, the Texas Hurricanes staff is committed to:
• Educating athletes on skills of running, jumping and throwing.
• Educating themselves regarding training, race strategy, and nutrition and sharing their wealth of knowledge with one another and the athletes they service.
• Promoting the sport of track and field in the greater Houston area.
• Encouraging and motivating athletes in their academics.
• Establishing a competitive nature in athletes by providing opportunities for the athletes to strengthen their bodies as well as their minds.
• Building and maintaining healthy relationships with athletes, other clubs and the governing bodies of track and field competition in the greater Houston area (i.e. AAU and USATF).
• Reinforcing the importance of hard work, discipline, integrity, and good citizenship.
You may contact your site-specific coach for ways to stay in shape during this pandemic.
Richmond Site - Coach Jarrod 281.743.2988
Pasadena Site - Coach Chris 281.844.6081
Pearland Site - Coach Glenn 832.473.1925